Celestial Galaxy v0.0.2.75

Celestial Galaxy v0.0.2.75

0 viewers

This is the game I'm putting together with art from Teenn.​

v0.0.2.75
For this version I added in some new dialogue stuff for Frenrik, some addtional variant dialogue for Ricky once you suck or fuck 7 times or more, and fixed a bug for the hungry sex scene aftermath where if you skip your meals, you end up naked and everyday after you get your clothes back from Liftor. Also I have no Mac testers and no linux testers at this time.

Info

  • Name : Celestial Galaxy
  • Developer : Ninjew42
  • Censored : No
  • Language : English
  • Genre : 2dcg, Female Protagonist, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, BDSM, Domination, Rape, Monsters, Renpy

Celestial Galaxy v0.0.2.75
Android 59MB
GD | RACATY | MEGA
Celestial Galaxy v0.0.2.75
PC 120MB
GD | ZIPPYSHARE | MEGA

[SAVEDATA] [WALKTHROUGH]


Related Games

Get new update via email: (we never spam!)

0 Response to "Celestial Galaxy v0.0.2.75"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel